Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hey Dudes

It's been a while. I've missed you. Let's catch up.

What's going on in your lives? Really, tell me. I want to know.
...I'll pretend like I don't already know from stalking. WHAT?!

I guess this post should've came a long time ago, but you know what, I don't care. I'm doing it now. None of you care anyway.

So, yeah. Mallory and I skipped school Thursday. Why? Because we're badasses. We didn't do anything special. Just the usual. #eattacobell. Then Friday was Dare Night 2.0 AND IT WAS PRETTY AMAZING. My team didn't suck. We pretty much gave up halfway through and did our own thing.

Sorry to the woman who now has a spray cheese penis on the back window of your Jeep. Hope ya don't mind.

Also...

This is Ashley. She's my new best friend. Not really, but she's super awesome.

And, well...yeah.

Friday I hung out with Diamond Richards, aka Crystal, and we saw The Extraordinaries and fell in love.

Toatz.

This post is going nowhere...

I just want you all to be as excited as I am.

I'm gonna go back to playing with my yo-yo now.



Love it.

2 comments:

  1. This post is just filled with loooove.
    <33333333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is filled with love for you.

    ReplyDelete