It WAS around 2AM. Just sayin'.
I got a new journal. It's where I'm writing all my jizz now. It's pretty legit. Read it and you die.
This is only distracting me for the time being. I'm actually just waiting for Pretty Little Liars to come on and then I'm afraid I'll have to leave you precious blog.
"Oh, well Chloe how was school today?"
"Well, it was great now that you mention it."
"Why would that be?"
1) I. Love. Making. Roller. Coasters.
-It's really the only part of Physical Science that I like. I've always known that I like to make things and take things apart and put them back together again. This desk I'm sitting at? Took it apart and put it all back together for no apparent reason. ALL BY MYSELF. It's not lame that I want to spend the next week hiding out in my room building multiple roller coasters, right?
2) I know I complain about my Journalism class a lot, but I really do like it. I mean the teacher isn't that bad. She's just not on my level. She doesn't really bother me. Actually some days I don't think she even cares that I'm there. Which is great for me because usually I'm not. I'm usually out walking around the school visiting the teachers that I do like. If it wasn't for Journalism I wouldn't have been able to give my math teacher this amazing picture:
Credit goes to Mallory for showing me this.
3) My Fall Out Boy obsession has finally come. It only took me a few years for it to get here. Really, why didn't I appreciate these dudes back when they were still together? Eh, I guess it's for the best. Less heartbreak and all. Also, Justin Timberlake, will you marry me?
4) The Girl by City and Colour. Nuff said.
5) Diamond Dicks (even though you're not reading this), you're amazing.
6) Started off the week right by skipping Big Brother Big Sister today and going to Taco Bell instead. That sounded extremely mean.
And now is where I leave you to bask in the glory of that list that took me a total of 5 minutes to make.