Friday, January 21, 2011

I've started

about four different posts without finishing them. Don't worry, Nicole, I will eventually post that like/dislike thing. Mal and I came up with the idea of redecorating my room. The whole thing. It's basically been my giant art project for over the last year. I'm sad to see it go, but it's time for something not so cluttered. If you've never seen it then here:

Over 500 Cd's. So much work.

All I've got right now is a big blob of white paint on my wall. I may be in a little over my head.


Mirror pics are soooo middle school. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

In other news, EXAMS ARE OVER! And now I can continue on with my life here in the blogger world.

3 comments:

  1. You had to take all of those cd's down?! Insane. I can't wait to see how your room turns out though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you going to do to it now?

    ReplyDelete