Wednesday, January 26, 2011

OK...

so Nicole told me to do this like/dislike thing and it's taken me about a week to figure out what I like and dislike. THIS SHIT IS HARD TO COME UP WITH. But don't worry. I got this.

Also, if you'd like more interesting like/dislike thingys go check out Unintelligent Utterance and Blog Schmog. Theys be c00ler. Anyway, let's do this shit:

Likes: driving, chicken burritos at Taco Bell, those two idiots called Taylor and Mallory, clipping my toenails, music (lots and lots of music), Tyler Hilton, Jones soda, reading, singing badly, trips to Barnes & Noble, James Lafferty, One Tree Hill, Nikita, Pretty Little Liars, TV in general, The Fluff War (sometimes), college basketball, the scale of coolness Mallory made me:
quarters, peanut butter chocolate chip granola bars, not giving a shit, candles, juice, my art project room, my car, the mess in my car, getting mail, converse, cheetos, watching Mallory freak out over planning things, smoking weed #lie, not doing homework, PowerPoints, Fight Club, SOUUUUP preferably with a soda on the side, CD's, being cheap, Ives, Taylor's laugh, CARRRRRL, taking showers, the smell of gas and markers, furry mountain hats, annnnnd lava lamps.

Dislikes: driving, annoying people, too many sex jokes, being told what to do, staring, my dog Duke, talking on the phone, anchovies, Sarah Jessica Parker, my reliant on technology, people who haven't seen the Titanic (Mallory), my constant cursing, the fact that I'm listening to Disney songs right now even though I really love them, sweatpants, Maroon 5, not sleeping, school, my contacts, my glasses, being blind, being dirty, NICOLE (what?), the fact that I'm actually doing this, crappy pens, work, not having enough money, grammar, thinking of college, laziness, the fact that I'm lazy, gross juice, when people file their nails, pennies, and MGB's.

Good? Good. Now that that's over...
I got the whole week off from skewl and have been doing this:


That white stripe will eventually become something. Also, we did this:



Speaking of Mallory, here's our Friday night:

That was a lot of pictures. My apologies. They seemed important at the time. Guess not. There seemed to be something I wanted to say, but of course I forgot so I'm just gonna end this. I'M HANGING OUT WITH THIS CHICK TOMORROW:

DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER WHEN THIS SONG WAS COOL?!?

5 comments:

  1. Do you realize that you said you liked your art project room... and then posted pictures of you destroying it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I can't wait to see your room all finished. IS the scale of coolness hanging in your room? And confessions was my jam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Taylor I do realize it, but it's still a giant art project...sort of. I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE.

    Nicole, really let's get married. We'll dance to confessions at our wedding. Though the song is not really wedding material. BUT WHO GIVES A FUCK!
    And yes the scale of coolness is hanging on my closet door and all I have left to do with the room is hang shit up.

    SO CLOSE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT TO SEE THE FINISHED PROJECT!

    and

    YES to everything you said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'M TRYING SO HARD TO FINISH! YOU'LL BE THE FIRST TO SEE!

    ReplyDelete