Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WHAT?!

When I realized that I could still sign into Chloe's blog I FREAKED.
I mean FREAKED.

So, yeah. She never posts anymore.
But it's okay because I don't post on Dailybooth anymore.

But it's not out fault we have BUSYASS lives.
For example, I've been avoiding a History paper for, I don't know, 5 hours now.
And I'm about to get REAL close to starting...or not.
But I had this GREAT revelation.
Here it is as I thought it:

"Hmmm...Chloe never blogs. I give her ideas sometimes. Ya know, I blogged for her once...I should do it again!
Wait, what's her email? Red-OHMYGOD INTERNET! YOU SAVED IT FOR ME! LOLOLOLXD
So now now this password thing. What does Chloe like the most in this world? Me? Yes. 'Mallory1S4w3s0m3.' YES. I'M IN. YES!!!"

And now I'm here.
I don't really have anything to say.
I'm really behind in life.
This isn't helping.
Here's a story:

Sometimes I mistake 'so and so has liked a link on your page' to 'so and so likes you' on Facebook.
My existence is worthless. It's obvious.
Also, I'm in love.

ANYWAY.

I don't know where to go with this.

Let's make a list.

Reasons why...I'm behind in life/my life is unimportant:
1) I hate texting, but when I should be doing something else I always answer my phone. Only no one ever texts me.
2) I check Facebook every 3 min. when I should be doing something else. I literally hate 95% of people on Facebook, but I steal read ALL THEIR SHIT. Facebook told me I ran out of posts to read today. THE FUCK?
3) I listen to music while I work and get busy singing to it.
4) I'm taking a fucking needlework class, but I'm not an old lady that has 16 hours a day to do nothing.
5) I CAN'T FUCKING TYPE. I PECK. I HAVE FOR 5 YEARS NOW.
6) Fucking Youtube...
7) SNL exists. The end.
8) Every time I'm hungry I use it as an excuse to not do what I need.
9) My parents expect me to clean.
10) I blame my brother for all my misfortunes.
11) This list is too long.

WHY AM I STILL DOING THIS? I DON'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO SPELL CHECK.

Chloe and I won The Fluff War in case you're curious. We're gonna celebrate.

Okay, seriously. Mr. Hewitt is legit gonna fail me if I don't do this.

CHECK OUT WATSKY ON YOUTUBE OR I HATE YOU.

Goodnight.
I love you.
No, you hang up.
No, YOU.
Now it's just annoying,
Okay, I will First.
...
I didn't hang up either, lolololol.
Okay, love-
Oh yeah...Hahaha, we're awesome.
But no.
Yeah.
Okay.
Goodnight.
Bye.
Love you.
*Click*

Shit I think I forgot to say something really important *dies*

Mallory

3 comments:

  1. ^ Chick is a fucking genius

    Still gonna fail History though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I love you, both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to change that password. Though, I'm not sure if I want to now.

    ReplyDelete