Thursday, February 3, 2011

blahlbahblah

I always feel bad whenever I go more than three days go by without blogging. Which, I might say, is kind of ridiculous. Some people just never blog but once in a blue moon. And then I come along every other day with another one of my oh so interesting posts that I know everyone drops everything and reads. Right? riiiiiiiiiiiiiight? It's just three days feels like a long time to me. I'm very impatient.

Sooooooooooooo,

A new semester started at my good ol' high school. So for all you creepers out there I now take Physical Science, US History (honors that is), Spanish dos, annnnd Journalism...again. I don't know why I'm taking it again, maybe because I REALLY hate Foods and didn't want to take Foods 2. POINTLESS CLASS! But, yeah, now I get to spend another semester not doing my work and writing stupid articles for my stupid school newspaper. This week's article? Pros and cons of Facebook. Ooooooo original. I personally like Facebook and see no problem with it, but because I'm a people pleaser I will come up with some negatives about the glorious social network and bullshit my way to an A just for my teacher. This semester, I will try not to fail Journailsm. Yes, it is possible to fail Journalism. But, hey, at least I get to spend the semester with my friend S. Patt. Spanish sucks, but I got Diamond Dicks and I made a new friend. It was a big day for me. My History teacher is a bald bastard, but he talks about weed a lot so it kind of balances out.

I'm only writing this to avoid the two papers I have due tomorrow and have yet to start. I DON'T WANNA START. TOO MUCH WORK.

To continue with my rambling/avoiding, my mom is leaving tomorrow for Virginia. She has yet to buy a train ticket to come home. I'm a little scared.

I can't keep rambling like this. I'm sorry. I'll try harder next time.

It's been in my head all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment