Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Real Blog Post

Let's give a round of applause for Mallory, who kindly saw to it to pick up my slack.

Now I'm going to try and make this an actual blog post. A Chloe blog post.

Who am I kidding? We all know that that's not going to happen.
But let's give it a go.

It is currently 7:35PM and this is me avoiding science homework. Really, test corrections are great and all, but if I didn't get it the first time I'm most likely not going to get it the next. I just finished the 12 billion definitions I had to do for History and for some reason waited to do the day before they were due. I have a flip book due Monday for science that I intend on never starting and a test tomorrow in History that I have to dress up for if I ever dream of passing. Those two classes are going to kill me. Oh, and my damn Spanish teacher is recording my groups restaurant scene tomorrow and I have no idea how to speak Spanish. Maybe I shouldn't have slept through Spanish I last year. Also, my journalism teacher is a bitch.

OK, rant over. Sorry.

I hate school. Let's drop out together?

In other news, look at THIS

For those of you just now coming to this revelation (like I am), she has no eyebrows. NO EYEBROWS! Apparently it's her trademark...

Surprised me too. Also shocked me that she was actually married, not once, BUT THREE TIMES.
Hey, Nicole see that tab at the top?!?!?! I'm going to watch it THIS WEEKEND.

I've spent the last two days doing nothing but reading and playing TRASHKETBALL. God, I love journalism.

I just finished reading Looking for Alaska for the third time. IT'S JUST SO GOOD. Read it. Forrealz. READ IT.

And now I'm reading this. And by reading I mean it's sitting beside my bed with the potential of being read. I'm going to start it eventually. But I did watch the movie the other day.

 IT. WAS WONDERFUL.

You guys can see how much I'm avoiding homework, right?

But before I go I want to introduce you to this amazing website that you probably won't find interesting at all. http://www.tinyghosts.com/ 
I just find all of his little sayings amazing and beautiful and funny and you'll probably look at it and say it's stupid, but I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. I LIKE IT!

I guess I should get back to that homework now...

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to start this off by saying, I love you.

    Also, I'd like you to know that I enjoyed that "applause" animation.

    I also had to do a restaurant scene type thing that got video taped and then we watched them all, I was very near killing myself.

    If you don't watch that this weekend, you die.

    James Franco is beautiful.

    I still NEED to read Looking For Alaska!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. READ LOOKING FOR ALASKA OR DIE!

    I will watch it this weekend

    I'm making this totally out of order.

    You know who else is beautiful? TYLER HILTON

    Google image is my hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for tiny ghosts! I like you too!

    ReplyDelete