Monday, June 20, 2011

College and Stuff

Oh God where to begin. It's like 13 months until I go to college. Seems long, I know. But to me it doesn't. Especially since I'm so unprepared. Well, not really. I just need that dumb SAT.

But I'll manage through. for the greater good.

Today I came back from Asheville and I can really see myself going to school there. It's artsy and it's small and it's far enough from home that I'll have to learn to grow up and I feel that that's what I need. Plus I'll fit in well with the other freaks.

What was the point of this? I'm sure none of you care. I'm really, kind of, sort of, excited for college. I'm not really scared. Maybe that will come later, but for right now I'm pretty cool about it. My parents promised me a bike. I fucking love bikes.


Now I just got to get through this pesky high school.

Here's some music:

1 comment:

  1. Blah college. It will either be the best or most insignificant part of your life.

    ReplyDelete