Thursday, October 28, 2010

1, 2, 3, 4...I Declare a Fluff War

Who would've thought that Marshmellow Cream Fluff could make my whole high school experience?

OK, So it starts with my friend Mallory (you guys know her as TheWall). She brought the fluff to school for our friend Taylor (FloatingAway), but Taylor didn't want it so Mallory gave it to her friend. He leaves it outside the Foods room, which Taylor just so happens to be in at the time and so she gets the Fluff back.

Taylor then gives it to her brother to put in Mallory's bag. Mallory puts it in her seat in band. Taylor calls Mallory out of class and our friend Austin throws it at her. This is where I join in. Mallory and I dug the broken jar of Fluff out of the trash can and stick it in a Ziploc bag before putting it in Taylor's mailbox.

Thinking we're awesome, we've officially declared war. Next day at school, I walk into my 2nd period class to have my teacher give me a present (seriously wrapped up like a present and all). Well...It's the Fluff. After class me and Mallory take it to the office to get Taylor called down, but that plan fails when no one wants to play along. So we go and buy a new jar of Fluff (shatterproof I might add) and give it to Taylor's Civics teacher to give to her. He does, with a cute note to go along with it. So Taylor decides to write me and Mallory nice notes saying "Good luck" and sticks them on our cars with the jar of Fluff. We go over to her house and hide it under her bed.

It's not over.

I was on a field trip today and we had a half day. That didn't stop Taylor. She made a scavenger hunt for Mallory. IN THE SCHOOL. The chick's a badass.

So now we have the Fluff again. Mallory and I are Team MC and Taylor is Team TD. We need to make shirts. This war is getting intense too. People are getting involved and we've accused some people of being spies.

But don't worry Team MC has a few tricks up their sleeves and we'll retaliate soon.

I'll keep you posted.


1 comment: