Sunday, October 10, 2010

Just a Few Things I Gotta Do

I hate calling this a bucket list and if you think about it it's kind of corny. But that's what it is. I won't list everything because that would take forever to type. So I'll give just a few.

Take a kickass roadtrip - I've been trying to plan this thing since I was 15. FIFTEEN. But I really want to get out of this small town and see what else is out there. I'm not expecting it to change me, but to give me more options to what I want my life to be like.

Crash a wedding - Yes, like the movie. Minus the whole waking up tied to a bed to find a crazy chick on top of me.

Live in the wilderness - If you knew me you'd know why this is ironic.

Go to Disney World - I'm one of the few kids that STILL hasn't gone to Disney World. I feel so deprived.

Drive a racecar - Because I just have a need for speed.

Dine and Dash - I mention this everytime I go out to eat with someone. NO ONE WILL DO IT WITH ME.

I'll give more later, but for right now that's all I got.

3 comments:

  1. Chloe in wilderness, fightin da kangaroos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Road trip? YES. Disney World? Never been, but it's quite obviously essential to that whole transition from kid to adult thing. Need for speed? Are you my soulmate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE MIGHT BE SOULMATES. We could go to Disney World together.

    ReplyDelete