Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Let's Introduce Ourselves

I guess I should introduce myself...

The name's Chloe. Like in Clo-ee. Don't mess it up. Well this is my first blog and I have no fuckin' clue on how to do this stuff. I'll try to post something weekly, because unlike those people over at DailyBooth and Facebook I actually have a life. But...yeah.

I'm just your average almost 17 year old kid. I live in a town no one's ever heard of and go to a high school that's supposedly the shit. Junior in high school. Not old enough to graduate, not young enough to be my true crazy self. I like red and you'll probably never see me wear a white shirt (just because I don't have one I like). Don't hate on my music and I won't hate on yours. I read books, like good books, not that suicidal crap all the teen books are about these days. I have a Google phone, which as much as I hate admit it is never out of my sight. You may not believe this, but my mom's my best friend.

What do I want to do with this blog?....
well I hope to give you a little insight to my world - you know, the one of a normal teenager. I'll give you some awesome music and tell what books are the shit. I'll try to give my opinion on the world and my place in it. You'll probably see me pick five different careers for myself in the next few months and you'll most likely have to read my rants about how stupid people are.

But I'm a pretty awesome kid, so maybe you'll just might enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Seems like a pretty awesome start of a pretty awesome blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided to show your blog some love since you left such a lovely comment on mine!

    I've had a blog on and off for like 4 years and I'm still not quite sure what I'm doing on here but I'm pretty sure you're off to a good start. Talk about whats interesting to you and most likely it will be interesting to someone else.

    As for a little communicado, I'm game. I love having acquaintances on here that actually reciprocate so let's be blogger buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! New blogger buddy. My day has been made!

    ReplyDelete