Friday, October 29, 2010

Phil and Kyle

Mallory made me tell her a story one time.

It was 5AM.

I was half-asleep while telling it.

Here's how it goes:

There once was a giraffe named Phil. He was the tallest animal throughout the jungle. His friends name was Kyle. He was an elephant. He was also pretty tall in the jungle. One day, Phil and Kyle were walking the jungle when they come across a huge waterfall. Phil looks at Kyle and says, "Kyle, I bet you I can jump off this cliff and into the water and live."

Kyle looks at Phil and goes, "Nuh uh!"

"Yes uh! I'll prove it!" So Phil take a few steps back to get a running start and starts running towards the edge of the cliff. Kyle watches as his friend falls closer and closer to the water screaming, "No! Phil!!!!!!" When Phil hits the water, Kyle starts running down the water to see if his friend is alright. When he got there he saw Phil walking out of the bushes up to Kyle. "Phil, are you alright?" Kyle asks huffing and puffing.

"I'm fine, Kyle." Phil says. Kyle takes a good look at his friend and wonders why his fur is all dry...

"Wait, a minute....your not Phil." Kyle says.

"What are you talking about? Of course I am, bitch!"

"Look dude I don't know who the fuck you are, but where is Phil?!"

Then the bushes start to move and Kyle looks up to see a soaking wet Phil walk out. "Phil!" Kyle yells. "I thought you were dead." He then looks to the other giraffe. "Who the fuck is this?"

"Oh, that's my brother, Bill."

"Oh, Philll."

Fin.

It was much funnier when I was half-asleep.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know... I still found it pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very tired, but Mallory wasn't allowing me to fall asleep so I had to come up with SOMETHING to tell her. It's strange that that's what I thought of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If by strange you mean wonderful,then yes I agree, strange indeed!

    ReplyDelete