Monday, November 1, 2010

Continuing Post of The Bucket List

Seriously, I hate calling this a Bucket List. Can someone come up with something less...gay?


OK, lets continue with my never-ending list.


Meet Tyler Hilton - Oh, never heard of him? Well go to YouTube and LOVE HIM. I want to marry him.

Spend the night in a Wal-Mart - Can you get kicked out for sleeping in Wal-Mart?

Crowd Surf - Cause I'm a rockstar.

Read Atlas Shrugged - This book is over 1000 pages. Every time I try to read it I get to chapter 3 and give up.

Go to Italy and find the most perfect Italian Sub - In case you never read that summary thing beside my picture...I love Italian subs.

Win the Fluff War - We're Team MC. We're destined to win.

Quit a job for no reason - This would require me actually getting a job.

4 comments:

  1. I don't think that's following the rules of the list....actually, there aren't any rules. Where do you work? I'll come and make a ruckus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree-- Bucket List doesn't quite fit what we're looking for here, does it?

    Because we aren't looking for things to do BEFORE we die; rather, we're looking for things to do WHILE we live.

    It should be a "Life List" or something.

    http://astheworldchanges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! Official name is "Life List" THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete