Saturday, December 18, 2010

Poop.

Mallory and Taylor have been been bugging me about not blogging and it's been bothering me about how it's been a WHOLE WEEK since my last one, so here I am. I feel like I can't write a complete post without making a list. I also feel like I can't think of a complete thought without starting another one.

Anyway, here's my week: Monday, we had a two hour delay (I think. Honestly, I can't remember), I didn't get to see my black brother, and Mallory's parent took me out to eat at Mellow Mushroom where I found out that they're actually pretty cool. Tuesday, ....I don't remember. Wednesday, Mal and I went to Barnes & Noble where we worked on fluff stuff and I 'found' pot stickers. Thursday, school was closed because of the awful blizzard that rolled through the night before:

My school is dumb. But it gave me time to watch The Office. Friday, school was closed again because of ice. So what do you do when school's closed? Get up at 8AM and drive 30 minutes to a town you've only been to once in your life and fluff the other half of Team TD:

Don't worry, she got them down afterwards. On our way back home, Taylor texted us and so we dropped by and kidnapped her for the day. After driving to Target, the wonderful mall, Edward McKay's, Wendy's, Starbucks, and Best Buy we were finally done shopping for Mallory's parents. Now it's time for Taylor and I to shop for ours. Which will be another story on Sunday, but one that I can't share with all you inter-webbers.

But...I DID GET TAYLOR THE COOLEST PRESENT EVER.
Now to fill out this post that none of you care about here are some pictures:



This is one of Taylor's previous fluffs. It's comfy.

DAMN.

One more thought. What should I blog about? I'm drawing blanks. Nicole?

Oh, and thanks to Mallory and Taylor for blogging for me while I was on my 'week without technology'. They were kewl.

3 comments:

  1. One hell of a blizzard you got there! And your fluffs are so impressive to me, you all blow my mind. I hope your war never ends! As for what to blog about, I'm the last person to turn to for that, I obviously suck at blogging as you can see. I'm like the blog lurker who goes on, writes two lines, decides they're stupid, and then comments on everyone else's. But I like the wayy you blog-it-up shaaawwttyyy, just keep doin' whatchu doin' ;)

    Sorry I took so long! I just wanted this post to have my full attention when I read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it never ends either. Nicole, you should blog better. You just might meet another interesting stalker like me.

    ReplyDelete