Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Who's Ready For Christmas?

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that excited.

Is it me or does Christmas have a distinct smell to it? Like, peppermints and thousands of smiles. It's really the only holiday that has it's own smell. If you know me then you would know that Christmas is awesome because of all the candy canes. These are the cause of my gross, black teeth. That and not flossing. Another reason Christmas is so great (besides tree, presents, santie, family time, and no school) is all of the great, and some times lame, Christmas movies.

You know...












If you haven't seen any of these movies then you're stupid and not important in this world...that sounded mean. I'M SORRY. IT'S NOT TRUE. But no, really, here's your chance to catch up on living a happy life. But annnnnnnnnnnnnyway, I'm sure you're all just dying to know what I want for Christmas so you all can just rush to the store and buy me something.

No? OK then. BUT if there is that one nice person that would like to do that for me then here's my wish list:



























Is the unicorn too much?
In other news, my Foods class had to research about diabetes today. Here's what I learned:
  • Are you always tired?
  • Frequent urination?
  • Have you had sudden weight loss?
  • Do you have wounds that won't heal?
  • Are you always hungry and have blurry vision?
  • Do you have sexual problems?
  • Tingling in the hands or feet?
  • Are you always thirsty?
  • Do you have vaginal problems?

If so, then you might have diabetes.

I have five of these and they're not caused by diabetes. I don't get enough sleep because I'm too busy facebook stalking. I have blurry vision because I'm basically blind without contacts. I pick my scabs. I'm a teenager and therefore always HOOONGRY. And I have a problem once a month. So diabetes can go suck it for all I care.

Also...

4 comments:

  1. Aahahahahahaha I looooved this post!! Sooo excited for christmas! Btw I'm going to give you Tyler Hilton riding a unicorn for Christmas! They're going to ride u to your doorstep and then you Tyler and uni the unicorn will ride off into the sunset together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, I would love you FOREVER if you got me Tyler Hilton. SERIOUSLY! Mallory says she doens't find Tyler attractive. She should burn.

    And uni the unicorn would make my dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe, I didn't want to ever have to tell you this but I don't find Tyler THAT attractive either. WE'RE STILL FRIENDS RIGHT!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU'RE A DOUCHEBAG! but we're still friends.

    ReplyDelete