Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Want An Uber Mix

Hey, hey, hey Blogger Buddies.

Or just Blogger Buddy. Since I'm pretty sure the only person reading these are Nicole. Maybe? Maybe not? Whatever. If so then this is like texting over the internet for us, right? Or I guess you could call that email. Or blogging.

Anyway, I'm eating Ramen noodles and I have to be at school in like 9 hours. I'll probably sleep in cause I can't hear my Pokemon alarm and I hate journalism and my mom is going out of town tonight . I'm just rambling. Lets get to the point of this post.

I want an uber mix CD. Anyone want to help?

All I have so far is:
Scar - Missy Higgins
Sweeter Than This - Katie Herzig
Crazy for This Girl - Evan & Jaron
January Wedding - The Avett Brothers
Winter Winds - Mumford and Sons
Temporary Blues - The Features
Uncomfortably Numb - Butch Walker

I need 12 more songs! They've got to be good. Like great good. I'm feeling a Tyler Hilton song needs to be in there, but I say that about every mix I make.

Suggestions?

14 comments:

  1. This is lovely, it's like our own direct line of communication! Let me think about music selection when it's not 2am and I'll be back tomorrow to help! Btw if you don't put a Tyler Hilton song in there I won't even know who you are anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THINK WOMAN!

    I was thinking of my Tyler Hilton song last night and I decided This World Will Turn Your Way is going in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good good! I mean, if it were me, the mix would absolutely have to have Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve and perhaps Time to Pretend by MGMT. Maybe through in some Temper Trap, preferably Sweet Disposition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have actually read your blog every day for a few weeks now. So there is more than one blogger buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dan - THANK YOU! Now I feel stupid.

    Nicole - We're too much alike because The Verve is Boss and Temper Trap is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read it. And bother you with obvious questions and comments about it.

    I concur regarding the Verve.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chloe look at you moving up in the world! You have active followers and everything now! I'm so proud! *wipes tear*

    I think it's absolutely decided that the Verve should be on that cd.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Verve WILL be on the CD and all of my blog buddies that I think aren't out there but really are will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. DUDE CHLOE.
    I'm at school.
    Look at all your fans :D

    I just wanted to add that Nicole is awesome because I love MGMT. I have both their CD's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicole lets annoy Mallory until she gets a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds fantastic, I'll get her on daily booth and you get her in real life, she'll have no form of escape!

    ReplyDelete