Saturday, November 6, 2010

TYLER FREAKIN' HILTON

So in case you don't read this thing and didn't bother to even look at my last post, let me fill you in...

I WENT TO SEE TYLER HILTON ON WEDNESDAY.

Got it? Good.

Now I've already said this one billion times, but I fell in love. I WANT TO MARRY TYLER HILTON. I would probably be a stalker if I lived in Los Angeles and had money for night vision goggles. But my blog buddy (who I like to mention often to my friends) filled me in on this dude Josiah Leming was opening for him and when I saw this blond headed dude I fell in love. Like this was the dude I would cheat on Tyler with, but then feel bad and go back to Tyler and go through marriage counseling with because I just love him so much. But anyway, my best friend Taylor loved him and just wanted to run over and tackle him right there. Dion Roy also played a few songs, and we had a nice conversation after about how baller we were to be at a concert on a Wednesday night when we had to go to school the next day.

BUT DUDE IT'S TYLER HILTON. And no one is as great as him.

"Meet Tyler Hilton" was the first thing I ever wrote down when I started my Life List and now I'm happy to say that I can finally cross it off.

7 comments:

  1. My heart just dropped out of my chest. YOU GOT A PICTURE WITH JOSIAH?!?!?!?!?! I TOLD YOU I LOVED HIM!!!

    I'm calming down now, and forgiving you because you shared pictures of Josiah Leming with me so how could I be angry? Seriously though, I am more than jealous of you like I'm pretty sure this immense feeling of envy I have right now will never go away. But we're still blogging buddies, I won't let this interfere.

    Freaking Josiah Leming, he's beautiful isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE IS.
    I got a video of him singing, but I'm an idiot and filmed it totally wrong so I didn't want to share with the world my complete lack off knowledge for cameras. But in the video you can hear me in the background telling my friend that "I'm filming this for my blog buddy. She loves this dude."

    I also made a weird noise when I met Tyler. He probably thinks I'm weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you didn't kiss Tyler on the mouth! You do look extremely happy though! Am I ever going to get this video though, I need it, I've been dying for it and telling everybody that my blog buddy got a video of Josiah for me, are you going to make me a liar? (I mentioned you in my blog post today)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I guess I'll upload, but I'll probably forget and won't do it for a few days so it's your job to remind me. I wouldn't want you to look like a liar.

    And NEXT TIME, and there will be a next time, I will kiss him. Out of nowhere. And he'll probably have me kicked out, but that will be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course it will be okay because after you kiss him and he kicks you out he won't be able to think about anything else and then one day when you're not expecting it he'll show up at your door and ask you to marry him!

    And don't worry, I'll remind you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's what I've been saying forever and no one bleieves it will happen. You're the only one that understands true love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's because they're all fools! That's how it works when you're a destined to marry someone!

    ReplyDelete