Thursday, November 18, 2010

We Made Her Cry

Want a fluff update?

Not much has happened since I last reported, but we did do something worth remembering.

WE MADE HER CRY.

So, Team MC enlisted the help of Mrs. Trogdon (I have no idea what her job is), but she was totally game for participating in the Fluff War. During 2nd period she called Taylor down to the office and made her sit in her office while she went out and called the SRO officer down. He came in and handed her tissues saying "You're gonna need these." I wasn't there, but I'm sure Taylor freaked. So Trogdon starts yelling at her about how she's hazing and how she can go to court and then the best thing happens....SHE CRIES. CRY. CRY BABY. CRY, BABY, CRY. FUCKING CRIES.

She comes back to class still shaking with the fluff and everyone knows she just got owned! When I went to lunch everyone congratulated me. IT WAS AWESOME. Some people thought it was mean that I made my best friend cry. But this is a WAR. And you do what ever you have to do in a war.

Team MC is back in the game.

Mallory and I have spent the last few days talking about nothing but fluff. WE HAVE IDEAS.

By the way, Team TD is now Taylor and our friend Savannah. She's cool, but she picked the wrong team to be on.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    I'm just reveling in your wickedness, no big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literally, for the past few days I've walked around saying nothing but, "We made her cry."

    That's how happy I am.

    ReplyDelete