Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Just a Bunch of Randoms

I really have nothing much to say today other than a few little things. So I'm just going to give you a list of things going on in my life right now.

1) I gave blood today! It was my first time and I thought I would pass out when really I sat there and watched the blood come out of my arm and then I ate cookies. I just saved 3 people's lives today.
2) My new obsession is the song Closing Time by Semisonic. You're probably asking, "Why is she listening to a song that came out in 1998?" Yes I looked up the year. But here's why. There's a new movie called 'Friends With Benefits' coming out in July with Justin Timberlake in it and HE SINGS FUCKING CLOSING TIME. And it's beautiful. And most of the movie is about sex, so it's right up my alley. I. Am. Not. A. Whore.
3) Nicole, here's your video. I suck with cameras and filmed it wrong. No judging would be appreciated. Just turn your head sideways or flip the computer on its side. I also got this:

Be jealous.

4) And now it's time for the grand finale: FLUFF STUFF!

As you all know, Mallory and I are in a war with our friend, Taylor. No, I will not tell you the entire story AGAIN. Seriously, I'm getting tired of it, so quit asking. But I will update you on what's happened in the last few days.

So we last left off with Taylor making a scavenger hunt for Mallory in the school. Well Team MC got stressed out from school and took a week long hiatus from the war (rules are if you don't return the fluff within 7 days you're out). Well once our week was almost up, me and Mallory looked at each other and was 'SHIT' we got to get to work. So we took John (the stuffed elephant that was buckled up in my backseat and went with me everywhere) and cut him open, stuffed the fluff inside and safety pinned him back together.
Poor John, always abused. I then went over to Taylor's house while she was at band practice and tucked John into her bed. Another week goes by and this morning I walk into my journalism class with a CAKE sitting on my desk. A CAKE. CHOCOLATE. My teacher insists on taking a picture of this for the newspaper (I actually did work and wrote an article about the war, don't worry you'll see it soon) and then let me dish out pieces of cake to the class. After digging the jar out of the cake I see that on the bottom Miss Taylor wrote "Do something worth remembering."

Don't worry, we will.

4 comments:

  1. 1) My biggest fear is giving blood, i wish i could save lives!
    2) I F***ING LOVE Closing Time and Justin Timberlake so now you've made me excited!!!
    3) How in the world did you happen to film MY FAVORITE SONG by Josiah Leming, ever. You are amazing. We will live together with our soulmates. Done deal.
    4) I wish I could partake in this war of the ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets keep talking in list form.

    1)It's really not that bad. It only hurts when they take the needle out and that's not even that bad.
    2)Mallory and I listened to it in the middle of Barnes & Noble tonight and met a man named Javier.
    3)My camera is dumb. AND WE WILL LIVE TOGETHER WITH TYLER AND JOSIAH AND SHOW THEM THIS VIDEO!
    4)I WISH YOU LIVED HERE SO YOU COULD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) Blood just makes me cringe, I get all crazy and nauseous when I try to imagine it!
    2)Did you convince Mallory to get a blog yet? B&N=<3 Javier sounds like a nice man!
    3) If I turned my computer on its side it looked great! Chloe+Tyler and Nicole+Josiah== life of bliss!!!!!!
    4) SAME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1)Don't be a wuss
    2)No
    3)That's what I was going for. I should be a director.
    4)MOVE HERE!

    ReplyDelete