Saturday, November 20, 2010

I've Been Thinking About...

My maturity level lately. I mean for a seventeen year old junior in high school I'm pretty immature. But then I look around at everyone that's younger and I just want to slap them in the face for just being stupid. And then I turn around and act just as stupid. *sigh* Oh well....

In other news, I've done nothing important today. So this post is very pointless, but if you'd like to read about my sad day so far I've made a list:

1) I stayed up to midnight, losing precious sleep, to talk to Nicole. We made a break through with our relationship(?) and became Facebook friends. I love this girl so much that I even liked her fan page. Yeah, THAT MUCH. So, now we are blog, e-mail, and Facebook buddies. We also talked about me doing Greek gods in Barnes & Noble and about the possibility of us one day meeting and talking like gangsters. And just think, a month ago I was just a creepy stalker reading her blog.

Moving on...

2) I walked around my house with no pants on for about 2 hours and then finally got dressed to go play tennis with my mom where we taught a little boy how to play. Before we knew it we were teaching 2 other kids how to play. Bottom line, kids need more practice with the art of tennis.

3) I avoided homework and watched Tegan and Sara on Youtube and stalked all my friends on Facebook while trying to convince my mom to go see Harry Potter with me (it didn't work). After, I proceeded to play with the dinosaur Mal (that's what our math teacher calls Mallory) stole for me last night. We named him Frank.

4) I ate gross chinese food and watched Blind Side for the fourth billionth time.

5) Debated whether or not to reread Looking for Alaska...I am.
6) Realized how stupid and pointless this list is. It really shows how uneventful and not funny my day was.

7) I'm going to take a shower.
Buuuuuuuut, I have pictures to share:



That's Frank. You don't mess with Frank.





This is Carl. He's 36 and works as the night
manager at Taco Bell. He's the bomb.com.
And I can impersonate him very well apparently.

This is Taylor at our new Burger King. She was very excited.

3 comments:

  1. I hope that bringing our friendship to another level won't keep you from being my creepy stalker.

    I'm a little uncomfortable with the amount of time you spent with little boys today.

    I saw Harry Potter AGAIN today.

    What is Looking for Alaska and should I read it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, I apologize for the sleep-deprivation that my friendship often causes and I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really won't. I stalk all my friends on Facebook and even people I don't know. I might need to be hospitalized one day.

    It's not my fault I'm an AWESOME (total understatement) tennis player.

    You're obsessed. Everyone at school was talking about it today and I felt really left out. I went into the bathroom stall and cried my eyes for being a loser. Not really.

    YES YES YES YES. READ THE DAMN BOOK. IT'S SOOOO GOOD.

    It's OK. I feel that it's worth it to meet strangers on the internet.

    ReplyDelete